GiveSignup is seeking an HR Administrator to join our team in Moorestown, NJ! This is a great opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who is passionate about helping people.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will be expected to manage payroll, benefits, and other HR administrative tasks. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all HR related administration is processed in an efficient and timely manner
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Manage and track employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, etc.
- Assist managers with the recruitment process by creating job descriptions, contacting candidates, tracking applications, scheduling interviews, and creating offer letters
- Coordinate the new hire onboarding process by managing the background check and processing paperwork
- Maintain the company intranet site with relevant information
- Provide HR support to employees regarding any questions or concerns
- Organize, coordinate and manage Company events and activities
- Assist with account reconciliations and yearly audits
What a candidate will bring to the table
- 2+ years of human resources experience
- The ability to complete tasks efficiently and confidentially
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new technology
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience working with a small company (less than 100 employees)
- Previous recruiting experience
GiveSignup is the leading US event technology company powering registration, ticketing and peer-to-peer fundraising. Our comprehensive, free, end-to-end platform provides solutions from marketing tools to event day management because we believe everyone deserves powerful technology to improve their events. More than 28,000 events use RunSignup, TicketSignup and GiveSignup, over 8 million people annually. Since 2010 we have helped our customers raise more than $2 billion.
What you will love about our company
Our greatest asset is our employees. We are a family-oriented group who share a love of helping others.
To our employees, we offer:
- A (very) casual work environment
- Work from home opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical benefits, which includes a company paid premium for health insurance and a yearly contribution to employees’ HSA
- A 401(k) with a company match
- Eligibility for company stock options
If interested, please send your resume to Kevin Harris at email@example.com.