Our simple fundraising event wizard makes it easy to setup your event in minutes. GiveSignup, a free fundraising event software is complete with free event Websites, free Email Marketing, and an Event Day CheckIn App. Interested in more information? Request a call with our team to talk about how GiveSignup’s fundraising event software can help your organization raise more at your next event!
Technology Solutions for your peer-to-peer fundraising events
GiveSignup By The Numbers…
Key GiveSignup Technology…
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Events
- Fast and mobile friendly donation and registration pathway for all of your fundraisers
- Easy access sharing across all event elements, so your donor manager can access donation information and your marketing team can send emails
- Comprehensive participant and donation reports for your team (and your accountant)
- Secure, reliable payment processing on a PCI Level 1 Compliant platform
- Unlimited custom contact uploads and active system lists
- Fundraising and volunteer data replacement tags for more personalized communications
- Automated emails and prebuilt email templates for all types of topics
Fundraising Event Websites
Every GiveSignup peer-to-peer fundraising event comes with a free and automatically created event website. Your event website features your nonprofit’s brand not ours. New website features roll out monthly so your nonprofit can have a professional and user friendly website.
- Add sub-pages and dropdown menus to organize and properly format all of your event information
- Point and click to add dynamic website content including, fundraising leaderboards, donation thermometers, maps, content cards, and more.
- Hosting multiple events? Cross-promote all of your events created on GiveSignup with our event lists component.
- Streamline Event Day with GiveSignup’s mobile CheckIn App, which includes options to check-in by fundraising team and show fundraising totals in the app.
- Coordinate volunteers with an integrated and free volunteer platform.
- Extend the buzz past event day with photos, easily tag, upload, and share participant photos with GiveSignup’s free photo platform
Autism Society of Central Virginia
Most running, walking, and cycling events serve a fundraising function for important services to support our communities like the Autism Society of Central Virginia’s 5K Challenge. ASCV has multiple ways its raises funds to support its growing programs, and reports that their 5K challenge is its largest annual fundraiser. ASCV held a 30-day challenge from April 14 to May 14, and capped it off with their 5K and Family Fun day on May 14 where they were able to celebrate the event’s 20th anniversary and attract 1,200 registrants.
30 Day Challenge
$2,500 Fundraising Incentives
Rhonda Hayden, Development Director of Extra table, has been using GiveSignup to help power their fundraising events. Extra Table is a non-profit organization with a mission to end hunger in Mississippi. They provide public pantries and soup kitchens stocked with healthy and fresh foods for those in need.
1$ donation made 5.9 meals
50 Partner Pantries.
268,000 lbs of food distributed in 2019
Pedal Event Fundraisers
Pedal event fundraisers are a fun and creative way to bring supporters together for an indoor cycling event that can easily offer both in-person and virtual options. With GiveSignup’s free tools including free Email Marketing, free websites, and integrated fundraising and donations, nonprofits can raise more and engage supporters with a unique and creative pedal fundraising event.
Pedaling 4 Paige
Peleton 4 Parkinsons
Pedal With Purpose
The Bfit Challenge powered by National Guard features a run, walk, step challenge that invites first responders and anyone else to join together, raise awareness around health and fitness, and support first responder charities. This one-of-a-kind community event is organized by the Boston Bruins Foundation (BBF) and takes place at TD Stadium in downtown Boston.
66% increase in registration
1,106 Individual Fundraisers