Technology for Runs, Walks, and Run/Walks…
GiveSignup makes raising more easy with integrated donations and peer to peer fundraising. But we’re also here with free technology to help you manage your Run, Walk, or Run/Walk event from promotion to Event Day.
Boost Registrations. Easy.
Fast, Accessible Sign Up and Data Collection
At its core, RunSignup registration ensures your participants can register fast, and from anywhere, while guaranteeing you get all the information you need for a successful event.
- Mobile friendly registration pathway to accommodate the 70% of event website views and 58% of event registrations that take place on a mobile device
- Offer multiple registration options; for example, a 5k run/walk and a 1 mile walk
- Saved profile information to speed the registration process for repeat attendees
- Multiple choice and open-ended custom questions to allow you to collect more in-depth participant information
- Options for sensitive data collection
- COPPA compliant; we don’t collect personal information like email for minors
- Flexible waivers
Pricing and Incentives to Raise More…
Take advantage of RunSignup’s powerful integrated pricing tools that event organizers can use to increase registration and fundraising dollars. Set up your pricing strategies ahead of time and the system does the rest.
- Early-bird discounting with price increases based on date or number of registrations
- Multi-person or team discounting to boost group participation
- Age-based discounts to drive family-friendly events
- Option to automate registration fee refunds to fundraisers when they raise a certain amount
- Unlimited coupon codes with full event director control over the discount and parameters
- Referral rewards programs to automate refunds for participants who become referrers
- Automate discounts to participants who donate above a certain amount when they sign up
Participant and Fundraiser Management
Deliver best in class support to your participants and fundraisers from registration to Event Day.
- Fundraisers can easily customize & update their pages, view donor reports, and email their contacts with pre-formatted templates
- Allow participants to manage their own registrations; for example, update their shirt size until 2 weeks before the event or switch their event
- Easily manage participants through profiles that show the supporter’s history with your events and quick options to manage & edit their registration or fundraiser
- Manage participants from the CheckIn App on Event Day, including the ability to transfer to a different event on site; for example, switch from the 5k run to the 1 mile walk
Access and Reporting
Give access to your team and generate, customize, and export the reports that you need.
- Options to give full, non-financial, and/or partial access (i.e. only access to Email and Website)
- Give as many people access to your event as you want – we’ll never charge for access or user seats; GiveSignup is FREE event technology
- Choose from hundreds of data fields to view all of your data in one place: participation, team, and fundraiser details are easy to report on from a single report
- Easy export options to get your data into spreadsheets and other systems your nonprofit uses
- You own your data; we’ll never market to your participants and fundraisers
More Than Just Peer to Peer Fundraising Events
GiveSignup knows it takes more than just a powerful registration provider to deliver a successful Run or Run/Walk. We build software and technology that are essential for events to raise more and deliver a memorable event day experience.
- Free Websites
- Free Email Marketing
- Integrated fundraising tools
- Volunteer management
- Caps and corrals
- Group & team setup
- Experiential EventDay Tools
- Free EventDay CheckIn App
- Free photo platform
And so much more!
Registration Event Customer Spotlight
Leading Edge Take Heart 5K
Take Heart is a nonprofit like so many – operating with a small staff that aren’t full time race directors and have many additional responsibilities. They teamed up with Leading Edge, to bring something meaningful to Lakeland’s active community. And when it comes time to make the Leading Edge Take Heart 5K a reality, the tools and guidance of GiveSignup help make it a success.
$6,000 Raised by Top Team
Most Recent Blogs on Runs and Walks
Customer Highlights: Peer-To-Peer Events
GiveSignup’s purpose-built platform offers the option to easily create peer-to-peer events as a perfect way to raise awareness and encourage participation to help reach your events ultimate goal. Check out three examples below that are maximizing the value from our tools and…Read More
Autism Society of Central Virginia
Fundraising Back in Action! An Example of Best Practices Applied Most running, walking, and cycling events serve a fundraising function for important services to support our communities like the Autism Society of Central Virginia’s 5K Challenge. ASCV has multiple ways it raises…Read More
Generating some of our cutest websites, hundreds of nonprofits use GiveSignup’s purpose-built platform to host events and raise funds for animal shelters. From runs and walks to bar crawls and parades, GiveSignup’s registration and ticketing products offer animal shelters endless ways to…Read More
Downtown Greens: Downtown Runaround
Downtown Greens Community Greenspace is a 2.7 acre public garden in Fredericksburg, Virginia. In addition to an open greenspace for city residents to use, Downtown Greens provides environmental literacy and food access programming for both youth and adults, with an overall mission to increase…Read More