GiveSignup is proud to announce TicketSignup, an offering that provides event directors with an intuitive and free event ticketing option that works for simple, complex, and multi-day events. TicketSignup provides event directors with all the tools they need for a successful event, including free email marketing, free websites, integrated marketing tools, and an event day Ticket CheckIn App.
TicketSignup is built on the technology and business foundations of RunSignup and GiveSignup. RunSignup was started in 2010 to create solutions for endurance events, and GiveSignup was introduced in 2019 to provide purpose-built technology for nonprofits. Today, the company supports more than 26,000 events and 7 million event participants and attendees each year.
The TicketSignup platform is designed to meet the unique needs of a wide range of events, including holiday light shows, festivals, corn mazes, golf tournaments, galas, and more. The entire array of features is free for the event director, with no surprise fees, exclusive contracts, or upcharges.
Key features of TicketSignup include:
- Free event marketing: All TicketSignup events have access to free email marketing, free event websites, automated referral rewards tools, and social sharing customization options.
- Flexible ticket options: Ticketing options allow for flexible pricing strategies, advanced setups for events with multiple time slots across multiple days, customizable information collection, easy ticket management, and comprehensive reporting.
- Integrated donations: Nonprofits and events that work with a nonprofit partner can quickly and easily add donations to the ticket purchase path or offer discounted tickets for attendees who make a donation of a pre-set amount.
- EventDay tools: TicketSignup makes EventDay seamless with a free mobile CheckIn App, a free photo platform, and a text service (coming soon!).
“Our company has always been built around listening to the challenges faced by our customers and looking for ways to help them by building better technology solutions,” said Bob Bickel, Founder and CEO of RunSignup and GiveSignup. “We have spent the last few years building a robust ticketing platform for our nonprofit customers through GiveSignup, and we are excited to be able to provide access to the platform to a wider audience via TicketSignup.”
TicketSignup leverages the secure infrastructure and technology architecture of RunSignup and GiveSignup and provides event directors with a dedicated team to support their event.
Want to Learn More About TicketSignup?
- Signup for our TicketSignup Webinar: https://learn.givesignup.org/WBN-2022-02-10TicketSignupIntroWebinar_LP-Registration.html
- Our TicketSignup website is still under construction, but you can find the basics here: https://www.ticketsignup.io/
- Dive into the key features and types of events on our information hub here: https://www.ticketsignup.io/ticketsignup
- Request a call with a sales rep to discuss your event and how TicketSignup could be a fit here: https://resources.givesignup.org/ticketsignup-temp-demo/
- Read our TicketSignup FAQ here: https://givesignup.blog/?p=31350
- Get Started with a Ticket Event today: https://www.ticketsignup.io/TicketEvent/New