Technology for Year-Round Peer-to-Peer Fundraising…
GiveSignup makes raising money year-round easy with technology to help you communicate with supporters, promote your cause, empower your fundraisers, and access reporting.
Year-Round Fundraising (No Event)
Turn off event options, and your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Event website is simply a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Website. With customizable buttons and options to hide sign up, it’s an easy conversion.
- Flat 4% processing fee (including credit card fees!) for donations with the option to absorb, pass on, or ask donors to cover it with a custom prompt
- Full website capabilities with unlimited content pages
- BYO custom domain or subdomain for your fundraising website.
- Provide fundraisers with toolkits based on their fundraising use case – whether it’s through an event, for an occasion, or just because they want to promote your cause.
Allow individuals to become fundraisers for your cause.
- Automatically create a fundraising page for each fundraiser as they sign up
- Set default messaging and images that fundraisers can customize for a more personal appeal
- Design beautiful slideshows of fundraisers’ images and photos and maintain your nonprofit’s brand across all pages
- Set suggested or required fundraising goals and auto-charge unmet fundraising minimums
Teams have more fun and raise more.
- Allow or require fundraisers to create or join a team
- Set default content for team pages with flexible options for team captains to customize
- Support multiple team captains
- Roll up all individual donations to the team, with ability to prevent or allow donations to the team without selecting an individual
- Customize data for team captains in team roster reports
Fundraising Rewards and Gamification…
Incentivize fundraisers with rewards, leaderboards, badges, and more:
- Feature fundraiser leaderboards and donation thermometers throughout your event website
- Award milestones and badges to individuals and teams for amount raised, number of donors, Facebook Fundraiser connected, team captain/member
- Social sharing, auto-join fundraising team URLs, and a fundraiser email hub help individuals recruit team members + donors
Fundraising Reports and Analytics
Track your progress and keep in touch with your supporters with comprehensive fundraising reports.
- Donor reports for individual fundraisers and fundraising team reports for captains
- Backend reporting of all online and manually added donations, including Facebook Fundraiser donations
- Individual and team fundraiser reports with easy export options
- Real-time website analytics to track which promotions, emails, and other websites drive registrations and donations
- Add limited or full report access for your nonprofit’s staff
Free Email Marketing
Attract new supporters and communicate clearly committed fundraisers with free and unlimited email marketing.
- Free email with unlimited contacts and sends
- Dynamic and custom replacement tags for more personal appeals.
- Easy drag & drop email builder with system templates and pre-built emails to help you get started.
- Track the success of every email.
All the Recent Blogs on Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
The biggest US running day of the year impressed in 2023, with 920,761 people participating in 833 races across the country and raising more than $1.9 million dollars for charities. That represented record-shattering participation on the platform, with an increase of more…Read More
We introduced a new Race Insurance product that allows races to offer their participants the chance to buy insurance in case they get injured and can not attend the race in June of this year. Adoption has been very rapid, and we are happy…Read More
GiveSignup is your all-in-one technology partner for race registration, fundraising, marketing, and event day management. With GiveSignup it’s free to create your event – no subscriptions, no in-platform costs, no minimums, and no contracts. You can save your non-profit thousands with free…Read More
GiveSignup is designed to help nonprofits raise more through events. Aside from registration and fundraising tools, our all-in-one platform provides nonprofits with with the technology to support your entire event and help your staff, volunteers, and fundraisers along the way. See how…Read More
You can now require donors to select a fundraiser when donating. In general, we do not recommend enabling this setting. Peer-to-peer fundraising events should make it as easy as possible for anyone to donate, including people who don’t necessarily know a fundraiser…Read More
Power your fundraising event with the technology it deserves. GiveSignup’s all-in-one free platform takes your event to the next level with free registration, fundraising, and marketing, and race day tools. Today, we’re highlighting a few of our favorite GiveSignup customers using the…Read More
All race directors know how much planning, time, and effort it takes to put on an event, and each race has a noteworthy story behind it. Bryan Jenkins, Sales Lead, sits down with various Event Directors to showcase their fundraising stories and…Read More
We are introducing a powerful new social share option: Click to Text. This is automatically available across Peer-to-Peer fundraising event websites, as well as the confirmation page when someone signs up. This incentivizes participants to share (and promote their referral codes) via text…Read More
Apple Pay is now available as a payment option when participants sign up or donate on GiveSignup, making it even faster and easier to register for events and raise more donations. How impactful is Apple Pay as a fast payment option? Let’s…Read More
Raise more, engage with fundraisers, and create a lasting peer-to-peer fundraising event with GiveSignup. We take a closer look at three real events that all use GiveSignup in different ways to power their unique peer-to-peer fundraising event. Cycle of Hope Cycle of Hope,…Read More
GiveSignup’s purpose-built platform gives nonprofits free tools raise awareness and money, but the true magic comes from the innnovative ways that nonprofits activate those tools to improve their peer-to-peer fundraising events. This month, we take a look at three very different events…Read More
Fundraising events using GIveSignup for registration can choose to turn on participant insurance from the leading insurance provider, Protecht Regshield. This is free for event organizers and is another source of revenue for the race with the automated revenue share program we’ve…Read More