Key Technology for Collecting Donations…
Collect Donation for your Events
Create custom donation levels that will motivate each participant to donate according to their ability. Provide a wide range of donation amounts; you never know who will select the top level.
Add in descriptions that explain what that specific donation amount will be used towards and create unique titles for each level. For Example:
- Basic Levels: Bronze ($10), Silver ($100), Gold ($500) and Platinum ($1,000)
- Focused on the Cause: An Entree ($10), One Meal ($25), A Family Feast ($100), a Month of Food ($500)
Multiple Charity Partners
Working with multiple charity partners? GiveSignup makes it easy to manage and raise donations for each of your charity partners. When participants go to donate, they can select which fund to donate to.
- Easily manage and set up direct payments for your charity partners
- Flexible charity partner display options
- Customize each charity partner’s profile with logos, descriptions, and donation goals
Give your participants a last chance option to donate upon completing registration with a quick and easy checkbox. Don’t overlook this feature, as it can bring great value. Every small $5 or $1 donation can make or break your overall goal!
- Set low-dollar donation option that the participant can opt into at checkout for a higher donation rate
- Checkbox only shows if registrant did not donate during registration
- Show only one Charity at checkout or rotate between charities to show
GiveSignup makes it simple to accommodate corporate matching programs.
- Integrations with Double the Donation and HEPdata
- Races with that work with Double the Donation or HEPdata can prompt donors to search for their company to view the company’s maximum matched donation
Some of Our Favorite Donation Pages
Integrated Donations Made Easy
Start collecting donations for your event with our step by step support guides.
Latest Blogs on Fundraising
In this episode of Fundraising Events, Bryan Jenkins is joined by Kathy Wise of Semper Fi & America’s Fund, a nonprofit dedicated to providing resources and support for combat wounded, critically ill and catastrophically injured members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families….Read More
You can now customize the wording for “Charity”. This is useful for races that have branded Charity Partner programs, such as Crescent City Classic’s Run For It Charity Program. It also provides flexibility to rename “charity” to “nonprofit” or “charity partner.” Once you…Read More
The RunSignup – Facebook Fundraiser API integration is now available for Charity Partners on RunSignup and GiveSignup. The integration allows your fundraisers to auto-create a Facebook Fundraiser from your fundraising run/walk/ride. The amounts raised on RunSignup and Facebook are automatically synced, enabling your participants…Read More